October 30, 2013

These Days Are Golden

They really have been! Just yesterday, I was at the lake with my son Kevin and we enjoyed walking around, absorbing the beautiful Autumn colors. This is our "peak week" and it seems as if each leaf is a different color. To me, it's so important to get out and experience the seasons and all they bring with them before they pass you by. Too many people tend to complain their way through these spectacular days.

The gardens here have been cleaned up and readied for the cooler weather but inside, I've found myself baking cookies, cakes and biscuits. Lots of small things for the guys to snack on or bring along with them for the cooler days. I baked an apple spice cake last night but they finished it before I could snap a photo to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails