April 4, 2011

Springing Ahead!

I can't help but to be excited about Spring being here. My seedlings are inches high, my gardens are in the process of being cleaned up and I even noticed my little robin coming home to check out her empty nest. I posted some photos of her beautiful blue eggs last year. Inspired by her and also by having the honor of watching her tiny fledglings take off each year, I've created a small nest with removable eggs. It's in the shop and I plan on making a few more of these for the shop in the next week, so check back. 

What inspires you most in the Spring?

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Happy Spring. You wouldn't know it here with all the snow that's being very persistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan. I hope your snow lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails