April 7, 2010

Lovelies

I've been craving vintage in a bad way. Anything full of character and old. It is slowly making me avoid anything new and shiny. Things were indeed made better and why not use those things that we already have?
  • From vintage toy boats and handmade leather boxes to pudding molds and telephones, satisfind's shop has you covered.
  • I found enhabiten's shop this week. I don't know if it's too soon to admit it but I'm in love. You too will find yourself checking back here. It feels like a comfortable, worn-in breezy home. Her blog is equally amazing and can be found here. I'm looking forward to trying out her scone recipe this weekend.
  • I love the lines on this fan and wonder if for such a fair price, would it be fixable and usable once again. Currently, jollytimeon has 330+ items to peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails